Medfield Together is joining the Holiday Stroll again this year on Friday, December 2nd!
On your way through Park Street Books (504 Main Street), visit our booth from 4-9pm to purchase mugs and canvas bags with our signature acrostic design ($20 each).
Kids will also have the opportunity to participate in arts and crafts celebrating winter holidays from different cultures:
- coloring pages and books focusing on Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Winter Solstice, & Lunar New Year
- take-home DIY dreidel (a traditional game played during Hanukkah)
- scratch art snowflake ornaments
- Chinese paper cuttings (Jianzhi 剪紙) – delicate paper cuttings often displayed as artwork during celebrations, such as Lunar New Year, to bring good luck & happiness)
- pomanders – fragrant clove-studded clementines or oranges often made around Christmas and for Winter Solstice to celebrate the return of the sun)
T-shirts and sweatshirts (in kids and adult sizes) are still available for purchase online. Order soon to receive your items in time for your celebrations.
All proceeds of the sales go towards funding Medfield Together’s initiatives including the Little Inclusive Libraries and CultureFest!